0Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists now offers a Feline Hyperthyroid Clinic for radioactive Iodine treatment. Following its successful launch last year, we share some of the reasons why the new Hampshire facility is unlike any other.
• The clinic is a cats-only environment, including the waiting room and consult room.
• The large double kennels incorporate shelves for the patient to jump/sit on, and a separate “en-suite” area for the litter tray.
• Daylight-simulating lights have been installed that mimic a gentle sunrise/sunset.
• A ‘state-of-the-art’ air-handling system ensures fresh air circulation throughout the kennels and maintains temperature control between 18-21 degrees.
• Background music specifically designed for cats is played in the kennels.
• There are multiple CCTV cameras installed so the cats can be seen 24 hours a day.
• Post-treatment boarding available
If you would like more information about the Anderson Moores Feline Hyperthyroid Clinic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 767920.