Save an amazing 20% off TWO VetCPD courses purchased by 8th February
We’ve put together an exclusive offer for the ‘Vet Mum’ Face Book group. If you’re a Vet or Vet Nurse that’s also a working mum, please join this group to take advantage of this offer – more of which will be coming up throughout the year ahead – it’s a great way of saving on your VetCPD online learning!
‘Vet Mums’ who purchase two VetCPD online courses by February 8th 2019 will save an amazing 20% discount! Please note: the purchase must contain at least one of VetCPD’s February courses, plus any other course advertised on VetCPD’s website.
QUALIFYING FEBRUARY COURSES:
- Skin Cytology for General Practice, tutored by Francesco Cian.
- Acute pain management in general practice, tutored by Joanna Potter.
- Feline Lymphoma and Leukaemias, tutored by Dr Chiara Penzo.
- Emergency and Critical Care – Part 1, tutored by Louise O’Dwyer.
- Diabetes in Cats and Dogs, tutored by Dr Kit Sturgess.
The second course purchased can be any of the other February courses above, or any other Course, Congress ticket or Journal subscription on our website. Please visit and book online at: www.vetcpd.co.uk/courses and contact us on 01225 445561 for the special offer code. Offer expires: 08.02.2019.