Radiation Protection Services for Veterinary Practices
• Accredited Radioactive Waste Advisor providing advice in accordance with requirements of Environmental Permitting Regulations 2010 for work related to nuclear medicine (use of radiopharmaceuticals).
• Accredited Radiation Protection Advisors providing advice in accordance with requirements of Ionising Radiation Regulations 2017.
• Radiation protection audit.
• Environmental radiation monitoring.
Radiation Protection Training
• Radiation Protection Supervisor courses suitable for veterinary surgeons, practice managers or senior nurses are run on a regular basis covering NEW legislation IRR2017.
• Half day course £75+VAT includes course materials & certificate.
• Contact us to discuss training requirements related to
Personal Radiation Monitoring
• Suppliers of HSE approved TLD based radiation monitoring service with personal customer care.
• A wide range of whole body and extremity dosimeters can
For quotes, Please contact:
GLOSRAD, Medical Physics Department, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Gloucester GL1 3NN
T: 0300 422 6907 • E: firstname.lastname@example.org