Is your surgery interested in purchasing a CT scanner? Not sure if it would work for you? Why not come along to one of our CT seminar days, being held at our purpose built CT Training and Maintenance facility in Gloucester.
There are three distinct ‘threads’ in our CT seminars:
Introduction to CT
- An overview of everything you need to know about owning and using a CT scanner
- Practical guidance on getting started – Location, Power, training etc
- Financial viability – setting up and running costs & Income projections.
- Pacs and integration into and or setting up a digital network
CT in a Modern Veterinary Clinical Practice
- Explore what’s possible
- Hands on use of CT, operating workstation to achieve different views and reporting options
- Handling images including PACS and digital networking
CT – The Business Perspective
- An insight into financial planning for CT including customized advice
All seminars allow ample time for questions from the floor and “one on One” discussions to cover delegates specific questions. Each day is limited to 10 delegates and will be about 8 to 9 hours, with coffee breaks. Lunch will be supplied.
- Tuesday 5th October 2016 – Full
- Tuesday 8th November 2016 – Spaces available
- Tuesday 13th December 2016 – Spaces available
Contact us now on 01452 729380 or email email@example.com to book your place, early booking price is £160 plus VAT per delegate