The heatwave in June provided a sticky back drop to The Park Vet Group’s recent AGM. The Leicester based veterinary group came together to celebrate the success and achievements of the staff over the last year and to plan for the future.
A number of awards, sponsored by Training-Progress, were handed out on the night. These awards recognised the efforts of team members in the development and running of their in-house training programme.
Park Vet Group are using Training-Progress to power their training programme to ensure their team have agreed and consistent training. Park Vet Group Director Gareth Jones said ‘As a large busy practice, we need a way of ensuring our entire team is consistently trained according to our high standards. Training-Progress provides the mechanism for that consistency and also allows us to track the progress of our team and reward them for their efforts.’
The Training-Progress system is based on 3 main principles –
• A business should be able to track their staff training.
• Practice processes should be followed consistently
• Responsibility for training should be devolved among the whole team.
Awards went to –
• MOST ON THE BALL – Andrew Christie
• STAR SUPERVISOR – Shannen Bunting – pictured here
• STAR TRAINER – Naomi Davies
• TRAIL BLAZERS – Sophie Johnson, Alison Jasper, Stacey Rowlett
Laura Shaw from Training-Progress said ‘It is great to see a practice building a successful training programme which will benefit the patients, the clients, the business and the team as a whole.’