Vessel Sealing technology combines energy and the pressure delivered by the hand-piece when it is closed and activated. The walls of the vessel touch at the pressure point and the collagen and elastin in the vessel wall meld together creating a seal.
- Reliable and consistent permanent wall fusion
- Minimal thermal spread
- Reduced charring and sticking
- A 10mm hand-piece can seal vessels up to 7mm diameter
- Bloodless field
- No sutures so no foreign material
- Time saving
Surgical Systems now offer excellent solutions – the Shalya vessel sealers!
All components in Shalya units are purchased from the same factories as those used in the Force Triad and Ligasure units – ensuring high quality and reliability.
- Value for money
- Re-useable hand-pieces
- Multiple in safety alerts/alarms
We offer units for vessel sealing, or intra-operative vessel sealing and monopolar and bipolar applications.
High quality at sensible prices!
Tel: 01452 347101