As a busy veterinary professional, organising your finances and tax planning can be daunting. You need to know your finances are in safe hands – from the routine day-to-day management of your book keeping, payroll and accounts to the more complex tax planning issues. Specialising in veterinary accounts, RA Accountants offer highly personalised accountancy services to vets. Our aim is to provide a high quality tailored service to Vets at all stages of your career – from the submission of your first self-assessment tax return to ultimately planning your business exit strategy for retirement.
Our service includes:
• Personal tax advice
• Preparation and submission of your self-assessment tax return
• Advice on self-employment • Advice on allowable expenses and capital allowances
• Advice on national insurance
• Advice on limited companies
• Advice on accounting software
• Accounts preparation
• Management accounts
• Payroll and Bookkeeping
• Cash flow, practice income and other factors affecting the surgery
• Tax planning
• Advice regarding incorporation
• Inheritance tax planning.
Arrange a free no-obligation initial consultation on 020 8429 7474. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit