In the lead up to the London Vet Show 2016 (17-18th Nov), Vet CPD Journal is a great way to promote your company’s presence at the show. We’ll be exhibiting at the show and we very much hope that you’ll drop by and say hello to us there on Stand N20.
Vet CPD Journal is unique. It’s the only quality peer reviewed CPD publication that is mailed quarterly out FREE to all UK vet practices and several hundred paying subscribers. Take a look at one of our previous issues, September 2016, of VetCPD Journal so you can see the quality of the publication and the News section: VetCPD September issue
Vet CPD will be sent out in early November and it is the perfect vehicle for you to promote your company in the lead up to The London Vet Show. See below for options about how to be included in our November edition:
We have two options:
For £99 + VAT
- You can book your company a 150 word Press Release in our News section in VetCPD Journal – November issue.
- Additionally we will include your news item on our website at www.vetindex.co.uk/news
- Additionally we will send out your news item via our regular e-mails to over 7,500 practices and individual vets and vet nurses: Vetindex E-mail News
- Additionally we will engage with your company on Social Media channels to promote your company.
ALL FOR £99 + VAT
- If you have a 1/4-page advert in Vetindex 2017 – (costing you £410 + VAT) and then take advantage of your FREE News items in the March, June, September and November issues of VetCPD Journal 2017 (which represents a total value of £99 x 4 = £396 + VAT), you will have almost paid for your original 1/4-page advert investment in VetIndex Directory.
- You will also enjoy the benefit of year-round exposure on the VetIndex website (www.vetindex.co.uk), and appear in the UK’s only printed A-Z Directory which is sent free of charge to all UK practices in March.
To reserve a press release space in our November Vet CPD Journal or to advertise in our VetIndex Directory 2017, please contact us on 01225 445561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the Show!